Whoa. The MLA has officially devised a standard format to cite tweets in an academic paper. Sign of the times.
ebooks, Horse. (horse_ebooks). “Leg Butt” 18 Nov 2011, 12:38 PM. Tweet.
What the hell is this login screen??? Why am I watching these cars go by???? Why was this minor change necessary???
You motherfuckers ahahahahaha
now this is a persona 5 trailer
Oh!! Extended trailer already
Most times I see official “sexy” cover art of superheroes and just think about how many people I follow that actually do anatomically correct sexy poses and are more worthy to draw those covers than the person who actually got hired to do it.
[on diversity in media] I think its social responsibility. I think it’s our responsibility to stand up and say what we want. It think if you look at television in the past two years, it’s becoming the decade of the female. Like, all these new shows with female leads. Even if you look at television, as well as cable, as well as films, there’s been a resurgence, as far as the leading woman in Hollywood, which is great. And I think we’re also at the point now…you know, it’s interesting…x
Alrighty, I’ve been missing for a good chunk of this summer because I’ve been working at a fair’s beer garden. So in between seven hour shifts and resting my aching feet after these shifts, it’s kinda not given me a lot of computer time.
I have enjoyed my job, even if the bar patrons can be annoying once in a while. Casual touching was no real issue for me since you kinda have to be willing to let drunk people casually touch you if you’re going to work in a beer garden, but oh man do drunk people have some odd habits. Here’s some things I’ve noticed during my work.
- Drunk people fucking love pianos. To bits. They are all over those things. They wont play them but until the entertainment comes on they’re constantly asking after them like they’ve got a chemical dependence on piano renditions.
- If you ever liked the song Piano Man, Don’t Stop Believing, Proud Mary, Sweet Child of Mine, Crocodile Rock, Wonderwall, I’ve Got Friends in Low Places, or any other song that was popular around the time of those songs, be prepared to lose any affection for those songs whatsoever, and if you’ve never had any ounce of love for those songs be prepared that it’s gonna feel like audio torture from how much you hear them.
- Stragglers at the end of the night will hoard their empty cups and bottles like they’re freaking dragons on a pile of gold. Some of them will do it with their unfinished beers that they wont even take another sip from before they finally leave.
- Seriously don’t buy drinks that you can finish. I’ve had to clean up tables where some drinks were only a quarter finished because they were overzealous with their wallets, either that or they greatly overestimated their alcohol tolerance. Point is, these drinks are like 5$ each, and I have to pour this stuff down the drain before disposing of them and it’s not only a hassle but it’s just kinda baffling like why did you even buy this???
- You know those big huge recycling bins for bottles and cans? DON’T PUT YOUR GLASS BOTTLES IN THOSE, THEY SHATTER. IF YOU PUT THEM IN THERE WE HAVE TO PULL THEM OUT OTHERWISE IF SOMEONE ELSE DROPS ANOTHER ONE IN THERE THEY WILL SHATTER. WE CAN CUT OUR HANDS FISHING OUT THE INTACT ONES, THE PARK GARBAGE DISPOSAL TEAM COULD GET HURT TOO WHILE LUGGING IT AWAY. DON’T BE A DICK. LEAVE YOUR GLASS BOTTLES ON THE TABLE.
- On a related note, drunk people fucking love stacking cans on the edge of tables. They also like putting glass bottles on the edge of tables…. while they are dancing close to said tables……. I know drunk people aren’t the paragon of reason but jfc they act so shocked when they knock over shit. But even warning them not to do that doesn’t work because they’ll insist they’re being careful. At that much I pretty much know to get the broom ready.
- Basically, drunk people are like particularly stupid toddlers. I mean, it can vary, but the people I’ve encountered this summer… yeah pretty much.
But even though I complain, like I’ve said, I’ve enjoyed working there a lot and I love all the beer garden staff (except for one but I’m not getting into that), and my manager has been good to me.(Also I make hella tips what the hell I didn’t know that much money came from tips.) So this summer has been productive and fairly pleasant.
But now that I’ve had time to go on tumblr again, WHERE THE HELL IS THAT TIMKON COMMISSION MARCUS TO DREW!!!
Wait…ONE OF THE CHAINS IS BROKEN! IT’S NOT THE CENTER ONE! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
i swear, atlus wins a medal for driving people NUTS with their cryptic ass hype building machine
WOLEVRINE’S MARVEL COMICS MASTERPOST
I have received tons of questions regarding comics, where to buy them, where to read them, where to download them, etc. This post is for all the download links I have previously used, or tested out. If any of these links stop working then make sure to contact me, and I’ll see what I can do.
Before you use these links you will need a comic reader. There are a bunch that you can find on the internet, but I recommend reading through this website to find out which one is right for you.
DISCLAIMER: these comics in no way belong to me, they belong to their rightful owner. I do not gain any profit from this post, it is for public use and enjoyment.
THE AVENGERS (2012)
AVENGERS VS X-MEN (2012)
1) YOUNG AVENGERS VOLUME 1 (2005)
2) YOUNG AVENGERS AND RUNAWAYS CIVIL WAR (2006)
3) YOUNG AVENGERS PRESENTS (2008)
4) YOUNG AVENGER AND THE RUNAWAYS SECRET INVASION (2008)
5) YOUNG AVENGERS DARK REIGN (2009)
6) YOUNG AVENGERS SIEGE (2010)
7) AVENGERS CHILDREN’S CRUSADE (2010)
8) YOUNG AVENGERS VOLUME 2 (2013)
THE UNCANNY X-MEN (1963)
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2012)
ROCKET RACCOON (2014)
LEGENDARY STAR-LORD (2014)
IRON MAN: EXTREMIS (2005)
HAWKEYE: BLINDSPOT (2013)
WORLD WAR HULK (2007)
BLACK WIDOW (2014)
LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD (2014)
ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER (2014)
CAPTAIN MARVEL (2014)
MS. MARVEL (2014)
These are all the comic download links that Ihave used, but there are many more out there that I haven’t. If you’d like me to add a specific comic’s download links to this list, send me a message and I will see what I can do.
If you found this helpful, please like/reblog, because it did take me a long time, and it would mean a lot!